HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around today for something approximating the kinds of cases EAGLE used to make for HK when HK was still shipping their civilian models in these cases.

I found this one from Blackhawk and thought it looked promising.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
446 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought the Blackhawk version for a USP. The manual slot on mine is flipped from the real tactical case. Still works, but it fits close to the zipper. Otherwise I like the pouches and it's well made

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
660 Posts
NICE OPTION! Thanks for posting this. Tactical Tailor is top flight gear.

Anyone have a HK Store coupon or discount code lying around???
obviously you haven't bought from HK Webshop. They don't discount anything!

the only time i have seen them give something like 10% off and/or free shipping is black friday which just happens to be around the corner. might be worth waiting to see if they do it again this year.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
NICE OPTION! Thanks for posting this. Tactical Tailor is top flight gear.

Anyone have a HK Store coupon or discount code lying around???
You're very welcome... I try to contribute in any way possible to the forum! :690:

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
P30SK, VP9, HK 45c Walther PPS
29 Posts
Threw mine ( placed gently and lovingly) in a Maxpedition case. Had it on clearance on the website for 29.99. Like the U.K. one!:cool:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Eagle made the cases original to the early models that came in a soft case. The Blackhawk case is basically a copy of the Eagle without the HK logo. The HK case that the webshop sells is slightly thinner than the Blackhawk dimension wise but is still a nice case for the money. I've had them all!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ordered one of the black Blackhawk cases earlier this week, and just ended up picking up an original Camo MK23 case off GB, excited to give the Mark 23 a comfy ride to and from the range in the near future:61:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts