HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a mint condition Tan custom combat USP 40sw last year that appears like new with the box and all the papers manuals etc. It has the novak sights and 3 jet funnel mags.

I see the price for this gun all over the place online. I know they are getting harder to come by so my question is what is a normal price for one?

I have my eye on a semi auto shotgun yet no funds, so I need to sell a few things including this gun to get my goal or I'd just keep it in the safe where it is now lol.

·
Registered
518 Posts
You sure it's not a combat competition you have and not a custom combat? I just had a thread about a trade I made, and I seem to remember someone setting me straight that only the competition had a jet funnel kit and novaks, not the custom combat too. Is the front sight fiber optic?

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
You sure it's not a combat competition you have and not a custom combat? I just had a thread about a trade I made, and I seem to remember someone setting me straight that only the competition had a jet funnel kit and novaks, not the custom combat too. Is the front sight fiber optic?
Custom combat has JF & Novak's

Custom combat = JF + Novak's

Combat competition = JF + Novak's + Match/hybrid LEM trigger.

I see dealers advertising these wrong quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I picked up a mint condition Tan custom combat USP 40sw last year that appears like new with the box and all the papers manuals etc. It has the novak sights and 3 jet funnel mags.

I see the price for this gun all over the place online. I know they are getting harder to come by so my question is what is a normal price for one?

I have my eye on a semi auto shotgun yet no funds, so I need to sell a few things including this gun to get my goal or I'd just keep it in the safe where it is now lol.
You bought it just a year ago so use what you paid as a reference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts