HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to pick one up like new for $950 with only 50 rounds down the pipe. It comes with three mags and its the Tan version variant 1 DA/SA Safety Decocker model... and one glaco combat master holster... it does NOT come with matching tan carry case...

My question is.... is this a good deal?

I have seen old threads on other forums for them going for $700ish area and some new going for $1200....

scott

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya I already said I'd take it now......

It comes with the black hard case and all but I see online that some came with a tan case

just want a pretty gun to sit by my "BEATER" hk p2000sk

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Defiantly buy it. The tan .40 only came in a black plastic case. Only the tan tactical and mark 23 came with a tan canvas case.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no dont buy it but tell me where I can!!!!!!!

Too late I'm leaving to get it right now..... to buy it...

Just kind of bummed I read that the jet funnel mags are not as reliable via hk as the normal mags I've been using. Guess this will be more a collectable gun than a carry...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pictures.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Too late I'm leaving to get it right now..... to buy it...

Just kind of bummed I read that the jet funnel mags are not as reliable via hk as the normal mags I've been using. Guess this will be more a collectable gun than a carry...
I have never heard of any issues people have had with the Jet Funnel mags. They aren't recommended for LE/Mil use because they MAY not be able to stand up to the stress of being dropped on concrete multiple times. That being said, I've not heard of anyone having any issues in that department.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
These are great pistols and the jet funnel mags hold up very well.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Have around 15k rounds through my 6 JF mags. No problems. Ever. Yes I do drop them on the ground and they do get stepped on. Also, certain individuals with HK weapons overseas have the JF kit on their weapons and use the JF mags with excellent results.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$950 Bought me The gun, three funnel mags, black hawk holster, galco holster, and v2 milt sparks.

I am not going to carry nor shoot this gun just put it in the safe so I get to sell some holsters to get back some of my money....

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
No! Shoot it! It must be shot! It cries out to be shot! I cry a little every time I hear of someone putting it in the safe......

·
Registered
61 Posts
$950 Bought me The gun, three funnel mags, black hawk holster, galco holster, and v2 milt sparks.

I am not going to carry nor shoot this gun just put it in the safe so I get to sell some holsters to get back some of my money....

Nice. I love my tan 45 Custom Combat.

The tan looks great with the black controls and grip tape.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
That Tan USP .40 shipped in a black case IIRC. Two years ago I saw Bud's offering them for $699, but the market has changed. Enjoy your new USP, its an amazing pistol! Full size USP .40/9mm use polymer mags, the full size USP .45 use steel mags

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Man, please shoot it! lol :52:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts