HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's only a few choices, P7, USP, P-series or HK45 but are you planning on picking up a backup or new HK with some of the cash coming your way? I was going to use my tax return for a down payment on a new truck until I realized there was nothing wrong with the paid off one I have. Duh! Then thought about a AR15... Pass. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a P30L V3 since my concealed carry needs are met. If you don't have any debt or more important money commitments please share if you'll be getting a HK with some of Uncle Sam's bucks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
No, but I have hopes of being able to still buy ammo after I send'em the lil check, plus Feb. 28th is also property tax dead line here...FOB...
Have a good one...Tater2...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Well, my plan is to pay off my Hk45CT layaway and then buy a trade-in/used USP45 CDNN has available for my off-duty sidearm (my issued weapon is a G27 which I rather not carry). I do not want to carry the Hk45CT until I get another one. I'm weird like that. My taxes are about done except for a form I'm waiting on. Oh yeah, I plan on showering my wife with gifts. She has been waiting for a new set of wedding bands.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TAXES?! I paid those years ago! - (Homer Simpson)

I'm thinking, depending on what I get, on pulling the trigger on a P7 and possibly an iPad :D
Lol. I'm a Mac guy but I stay away from the Ipad. With a new version coming out every 3 months I know I'll be dissapointed if I buy one and then a couple months later they come out with a new one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'll probably pay off my credit card and if there's enough left, maybe an HK45 but I want to see/hold one first-if that's possible around here. From pics I've seen they look rather large.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Money BACK at tax time? What a novel idea!

My state's governor just flushed our money away and now he needs a lot more. So there goes my next H&K :8:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I should have enough of a tax return that I can purchase the HK45c that I have been wanting. I miss the USP compact 45 that I sold a few years ago. I also need something in 40 cal. I have a couple thousand rounds of 40 ammo sitting around with no gun chambered for that caliber, since I traded off my last 40 a few months ago. Sounds like a good enough excuse to buy a gun.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.