HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's only a few choices, P7, USP, P-series or HK45 but are you planning on picking up a backup or new HK with some of the cash coming your way? I was going to use my tax return for a down payment on a new truck until I realized there was nothing wrong with the paid off one I have. Duh! Then thought about a AR15... Pass. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a P30L V3 since my concealed carry needs are met. If you don't have any debt or more important money commitments please share if you'll be getting a HK with some of Uncle Sam's bucks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
No, but I have hopes of being able to still buy ammo after I send'em the lil check, plus Feb. 28th is also property tax dead line here...FOB...
Have a good one...Tater2...

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
please share if you'll be getting a HK with some of Uncle Sam's bucks.
Correction.............those aren't Uncle Sam's bucks. They are your bucks that you so graciously lent to Uncle Sam to collect interest on over the course of the year...............

·
Registered
866 Posts
Well, my plan is to pay off my Hk45CT layaway and then buy a trade-in/used USP45 CDNN has available for my off-duty sidearm (my issued weapon is a G27 which I rather not carry). I do not want to carry the Hk45CT until I get another one. I'm weird like that. My taxes are about done except for a form I'm waiting on. Oh yeah, I plan on showering my wife with gifts. She has been waiting for a new set of wedding bands.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correction.............those aren't Uncle Sam's bucks. They are your bucks that you so graciously lent to Uncle Sam to collect interest on over the course of the year...............
Oops. Thanks for correcting me.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TAXES?! I paid those years ago! - (Homer Simpson)

I'm thinking, depending on what I get, on pulling the trigger on a P7 and possibly an iPad :D
Lol. I'm a Mac guy but I stay away from the Ipad. With a new version coming out every 3 months I know I'll be dissapointed if I buy one and then a couple months later they come out with a new one.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm gonna throw it into savings and pay off some debt. Most financially responsible thing to do. Toys can come later.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'll probably pay off my credit card and if there's enough left, maybe an HK45 but I want to see/hold one first-if that's possible around here. From pics I've seen they look rather large.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Money BACK at tax time? What a novel idea!

My state's governor just flushed our money away and now he needs a lot more. So there goes my next H&K :8:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I should have enough of a tax return that I can purchase the HK45c that I have been wanting. I miss the USP compact 45 that I sold a few years ago. I also need something in 40 cal. I have a couple thousand rounds of 40 ammo sitting around with no gun chambered for that caliber, since I traded off my last 40 a few months ago. Sounds like a good enough excuse to buy a gun.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Hopefully. P2000sk is on the list :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts