HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please point me to where I can find info on the different HK hammer springs? I have a P 2000 V3 in which I'm contemplating replacing the spring with something a little lighter that's OEM. I remember there being a tech section of some kind, but am having trouble finding it again.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Over the past few months, I've seen a number of people asking about what spring(s) they need to convert between LEM variants. So I came up with this chart. It lists the spring part numbers that you will need to convert from one LEM variant to another.

This is something that I have gathered from different sources over the past year and a half. I try to cover all the guns as accurately as I possibly can, but if you find something amiss, please let me know and I will update the chart accordingly.

Important Notes
• In the chart below, you may see some parts listed as Standard in one gun but may be cross listed as Light (green) in others. This is because for that specific gun, those parts come with the standard variant (V3 for the P-Series and V1 for the rest). For example, if you look at the chart for the HK45 Full Size and P2000, you will see that the Firing Pin Block Spring (209296) listed as standard spring on the HK45 V1 (DA/SA) but is cross listed as Light FPBS on the P2000 because the spring does not come with the P2000 V3 (DA/SA).

• For USP/HK45-series guns, if you are converting a stock DA/SA to a Light LEM, the HS, TRS, and FPBS for the Light LEM should be identical to the DA/SA springs. The chart below shows a different TRS (Light TRS) for the Light LEM because it is assumed that you are converting to a Light LEM from a Heavy LEM configuration.

FPBS = Firing Pin Block Spring
TRS = Trigger Rebound Spring
HS = Hammer Spring

Spring Reference Chart for LEM Variants

This?//

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That chart is definitely one of the items I found, thanks. If I'm understanding correctly, I guess my P2000 V3 already has the lightest OEM hammer spring available. I thought I remembered reading something about a blue spring. Anyways, looks like I might be able use the FPBS from the light LEM version for a slight improvement in the DA trigger pull?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
The Blue spring is the 214300 spring, which is what you currently have in your V3. You can try a Match HS (or even a Wolff 10-lb spring) and, of course, the Light FPBS to lower the DA pull.

Last but not least, try a Match TRS as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts