HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Sheepdog in West Texas
1,741 Posts
I hear you had all your gold and silver with you when you were involved in the boating incident...

Too bad.

·
Registered
670 Posts
true story.

The most amazing woman I have ever met just told me she needs space. She's the girl who literally accepted me when I was a slob at over 425lbs and was teh sole reason for my effort to trim down over 150lbs. She opened my eyes to lots of different things and was truly a god send. Now im here thinking about what I could've possibly done wrong, and it genuinely feels awful. Never felt more lost in my life :(

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
true story.

The most amazing woman I have ever met just told me she needs space. She's the girl who literally accepted me when I was a slob at over 425lbs and was teh sole reason for my effort to trim down over 150lbs. She opened my eyes to lots of different things and was truly a god send. Now im here thinking about what I could've possibly done wrong, and it genuinely feels awful. Never felt more lost in my life :(
Been there--- I have still not found out the reason--- probably a good thing--- move onward and upward, brudda!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Vendor
1,305 Posts
I just bought H&K for a billion euro.
I signed a $500 billion contract with President Trump for 100,000 MM23E's with MM21E conversion kits.
On my way to Germany to deliver the cash (filled my entire new G5 lear jet) I was notified the DOD cancelled my contract.
The Sec. of Defense said a parts assembler out of Virginia...Tactical something called and said my guns weren't right because they were not built on push pin receivers.
I kept on flying and just turned H&K loose on bringing in all the glorious guns of H&K by the thousands back to the US.
MM

·
Registered
271 Posts
True story:

I suck and HK hates me. (personally, of course!)

Reactions: FearlessLeader

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
The winner was selected and notified...

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.