HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a current email address for Terry Dyer?

Thanks in advance for your help.

A PM would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
I tried calling him a few weeks ago but got is voice mail, left a message but he has never called me back. Oh well....

·
Registered
926 Posts
Terry hates the phone, "Email is the best way to contact me. I hate the phone"

[email protected] confirmed to be his current active email. He responded within 1 day from this email to my request.
It's probably because people get on the phone and ask him a million questions. If you do this 5 or 6 times a day, it really screws up your concentration and you are not making any money while yapping on the phone. He can answer emails when the time is right for him. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Sean

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
It's probably because people get on the phone and ask him a million questions. If you do this 5 or 6 times a day, it really screws up your concentration and you are not making any money while yapping on the phone. He can answer emails when the time is right for him.
Totally agree there, I feel the same way about my biz, email is greatly preferred. In many cases, I just answer calls with "Its best that we do this deal over email so we both have records". That and Terry Dyer has more biz than he wants or can physically satisfy (with the level of quality that he consistently provides), as he currently has a multi-month backlog of projects to fulfill. I was told not to ship everything until after Knob Creek in October, which is fine with me as I'm just happy to be in the queue. In contrast, TSC Machine prefers the phone over email and will answer every little question you have to your heart's content, yet somehow manages to run his biz successfully with the highest level of quality (must be an insomniac, and a machine himself).

Does he still do much work for individuals?
No, "I hate the phone and really do not do much individual work."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts