HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My VP9 w/ the threaded barrel and suppressor wouldn't always go back in to battery, like many others. Today I swapped in a VP40 recoil assembly and had zero issues with 3 different suppressors. It never ran like this. I put about 80 147gr rounds through it. I won't call it a total success until I test more...but it never got through 10 rounds before.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Cool to hear, thanks for the report. Was this a factory VP9 Tactical, or a VP9 with a threaded barrel?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Just curious - how many rounds did you fire, and which suppressors?
Edit for clarity - I see you ran 80 rds total, but how many through which suppressors?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious - how many rounds did you fire, and which suppressors?
Edit for clarity - I see you ran 80 rds total, but how many through which suppressors?
I don't remember on each. I shot the Octane45 most of the time since it was the heaviest and figured that was the best test. I'm not saying it was a complete test but before it wouldn't go 5 rounds without stopping.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any updates on the vp40 recoil spring for vp9 suppressed reliability? I'm interested to hear abouthem this. Also, would a heavier suppressor influence the reliability of a can or cycling rate?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts