HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am honored to announce that Teufelshund Tactical is joining forces with Dakota Tactical for a three day HK Pistol/SMG Training Course from June 16-18, 2017. This course, in Albion, MI will be held at Spectacle Lake Outdoor Gun Club and will be one you won't want to miss.

A comprehensive three day training course that, through a series of purposely designed and stacked skill drills, rapidly builds your confidence, performance and proficiency with the pistol and sub-machinegun, beyond the training provided by Teufelshund Tactical, Joe will be providing several bonus activities, which will include hands-on live fire demos of Heckler & Koch and Dakota Tactical weapons systems featuring B&T and Silencerco silencers.

A select number of post-sample Heckler and Koch sub-machineguns, from Teufelshund Tactical, are also available for rent on a "first come, first serve" basis.

For those of you wondering what makes Teufelshund Tactical so unique, I recommend you read through this post:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/teufelsh...ch-focused-training-teufelshund-tactical.html

And for those wanting to see what the training is all about and review feedback from previous student attendance, I recommend you read through the post below and others in my Vendor Section, as well as visit my Facebook Page:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/teufelsh...nd-tactical-advanced-smg-operator-course.html

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many seats in this class? Interested...
Kevin
We keep our Instructor to Student ratio low. This one will fill quickly, so don't wait.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
James - I am in and will check with oldest son. Have to bring my DT54R:)

Mark
Great, Mark. Look forward to seeing you again. Please contact me through the website for payment instructions and additional information.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Just got a text from oldest son. He is IN for training and will be making formal contact through your website James. First name Aaron.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got a text from oldest son. He is IN for training and will be making formal contact through your website James. First name Aaron.
Got it, Mark. We'll put him on the roster. Who doesn't love some father/son bonding time with HKs?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts