HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Congrats ! I got my 2 last month and sbr's last sunday, C and K version hope to get out shooting soon.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks to be a pistol variant. Luckily my t36 was unaffected by the recall and i get to keep my low sn numbered rifle i mine was in the first 100.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Got my 2 back, form1's back, 3rd one is newer didn't need to be replaced or SBR. I have not shot any of them yet.

The two I sent in our now consecutive serial numbers for what that's worth.

Tommy put my SBR info on them both only one was actually an SBR at the time I do really appreciate everything he has done, really a class act.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got my 2 back, form1's back, 3rd one is newer didn't need to be replaced or SBR. I have not shot any of them yet.

Tommy put my SBR info on them both only one was actually an SBR at the time I do really appreciate everything he has done, really a class act.

Wow!!! Having all three versions is a very good look

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

1st, Absolutely, Tommy is a real class act!
2nd, awesome collection!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts