HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Congrats ! I got my 2 last month and sbr's last sunday, C and K version hope to get out shooting soon.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks to be a pistol variant. Luckily my t36 was unaffected by the recall and i get to keep my low sn numbered rifle i mine was in the first 100.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Got my 2 back, form1's back, 3rd one is newer didn't need to be replaced or SBR. I have not shot any of them yet.

The two I sent in our now consecutive serial numbers for what that's worth.

Tommy put my SBR info on them both only one was actually an SBR at the time I do really appreciate everything he has done, really a class act.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got my 2 back, form1's back, 3rd one is newer didn't need to be replaced or SBR. I have not shot any of them yet.

Tommy put my SBR info on them both only one was actually an SBR at the time I do really appreciate everything he has done, really a class act.

Wow!!! Having all three versions is a very good look

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

1st, Absolutely, Tommy is a real class act!
2nd, awesome collection!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I sent mine in two days after the announcement so I was in the first batch of 300. The turnaround on mine was about three weeks total.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine only took 1 week. More like 1 week and 2 days, including weekend. And also mine is in RAL8000, not black.
Thank God. He said 3 weeks to a month and a half. Guessing he is just over estimating to not have issues meeting deadlines.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sent mine in early May, took 6 days from when I dropped it off to when I picked it up.
Seems in line with what everyone is saying. Amazing he is able to get that quick of a turn around running such a boutique shop and taking a loss on each reciever.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
288 Posts
Took about three weeks for mine. I wasn’t happy after hearing I was going to lose my favorite rifle but I must say my new receiver is even better then the original. Tom really improved the new TB36 receivers.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I’m actually building mine as I snagged a receiver when they came back in stock. Had some parts for my SL8 but decided not the cut and fuse the back end (I’ve got the ACR adaptor and Tommy did the double stack conversion).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts