HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank you all for the education I've gained here. Because of you my funds can go to adding beautiful guns to my collection...

Because of all of you, I didn't purchase a demilled 33 front assembly for $175 minus barrel:
HK 93, 33 Front Assy : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

Because of you, I didn't purchase a 33 bolt group from a $369 parts kit for $600:
HK 93 hk 33 full auto bolt : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

Because of you, I didn't purchase a standard F/A trigger pack for $249:
Hk33 FA SEF trigger group pack Hk 33 Hk93 93 223 : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

Or the RARE version offer with a grip frame for $400:
HK 53 93 33 German Factory rare H&K full auto pack : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

Because of you, I didn't purchase a standard MP5 USA barrel for $300:
Brand new MP5 9MM barrel new in the white : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

Because of you, I didn't make the mistake of purchasing a back plate for my HK94 clone:
MP5 backplate for HK 94 too : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

And even though I want to save weight on my MP5 clone, I didn't buy the $50 plastic cocking support:
MP5 CHARGING HANDLE SUPPORT ROD-PLASTIC : Other Rifle Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com

I've learned so much in my short year of HK... Thanks to all the money I've saved through education, I've been able to actually add some nice guns to my safe. Now I've also wasted twice as much money here in the Buy/Sale section, but at least fellow HKPro members realize the value of the items they've posted...

I hope you find as much humor in the above auctions as I have... I'm bored tonight

--J

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Love it Jesse. My favorites are the $250 trigger packs you can pick up on ctd for $60!! Lol. Silly gunbroker.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No like Gunbroker? I just saw a couple German SP89 forearms go for $39.99 and $45 a few days ago. I believe (i do know, but not my place to say) one of our Premium Partners picked one of these up. It's Gunbroker, the "eBay" of guns (as I like to call it), you can find some rare, hard to find stuff; right alongside all of the D-bags trying to rip buyers off. Same as eBay. If ya know what your looking for, what it's worth, and have shopped around, one will be just fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts