HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks HKPRO. IF I had not found this Forum. I would have got rid of my P30. With the problems I had at the beginning. You guys here talked about how well HK's are made and shoot. As to why I broke down and bought my first HK. I knew there had to be a reason why I was having problems with my P30. I'm glad I stuck with it. Since the P30 is my new favorite pistol to shoot. Until I buy another HK. Again thanks for all your great feedback on HK. Love my P30. :83:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Glad you reconsidered! :)

One of the greatest things about this board is the wealth of knowledge of the people here, and the willingness to solve problems and help people out! :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm glad you have your P30 and loving it. Have fun and safe shooting.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
So I take it that your P30 is working good now?

I was very disheartened to hear of your malfunctions as the P30 I get to play with has never been anything but 100% reliable even with the cheapest ammo.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't know about the 124 or 147 break in. Since I was using BB 115. But it eats the WWB 115 all day long. I now have 1050 rounds down range. I'll put another 100 thru her Tuesday. I bought 100 rounds of UMC 115. I want to see how the 115 JHP work.

·
Registered
91 Posts
While I don't have a P30, i've recently purchased a USP Compact in .357 Sig and have a USP 9mm coming in Tuesday, sorry I like the old school German look of the USP. One thing that you may want to try out for defensive rounds are the 100 value box of remington Hollow points at wally world for 20 bucks, so far they have fed through my xd9 sc perfectly and they expand very well. Remember prices are going up so stock up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Interesting. I had problems with my P30, and exchanged it. When the replacement was on its way to the LGS, my LGS advised they just got an HK45 in. Decided to take a store credit and go that route. LOVE LOVE LOVE my HK45.

Maybe at some point, I may get a P30 again, but I do have a Sig 226, so not sure why I would need another full size 9. I have a USP 45C as well as a
P2KS, but didnt have a full size 45.

My probs with the P30: Aim seemed extremely poor. Since the P30 was my 4th HK, and my others shoot dead on, I was very disappointed....that coupled with the fact that my slide wouldn't lock back after the last round. I was shooting the Remingtons.

Glad you figured out the issue and are now happy. I am too, but went a different route....and yes, this is a great forum from what I can tell.

Happy shooting

·
Registered
173 Posts
the thing i love about this forum is that everyone respects each other or at least we are good at fakeing it. i mean i have not been on any other site were thare is almost no fighting of any kind. most forums i look at it seems thare are people who make it thare lifes work to start a fight, not here, not ever.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting. I had problems with my P30, and exchanged it. When the replacement was on its way to the LGS, my LGS advised they just got an HK45 in. Decided to take a store credit and go that route. LOVE LOVE LOVE my HK45.

Maybe at some point, I may get a P30 again, but I do have a Sig 226, so not sure why I would need another full size 9. I have a USP 45C as well as a
P2KS, but didnt have a full size 45.

My probs with the P30: Aim seemed extremely poor. Since the P30 was my 4th HK, and my others shoot dead on, I was very disappointed....that coupled with the fact that my slide wouldn't lock back after the last round. I was shooting the Remingtons.

Glad you figured out the issue and are now happy. I am too, but went a different route....and yes, this is a great forum from what I can tell.

Happy shooting
My P30 the aim is right on. One accurate pistol out of the box.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This board is chock full of information. It's great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts