HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Greg and I am an addict. My last purchase was a brand new P30 9mm V3 a couple days ago. That makes 3 HKs in 14 months.

The Family:

I really need to stop asking to see HKs when I go to the gun store. The addiction is way to strong.

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
539 Posts
You will like that P30 that is the best pistol I fell I own but mine is a 40 Congrats

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
You know you've got it bad when you are taking home HK's in multiple and your FFL has your credit card memorized and on file. Yes, I need intervention as well.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yep... I've bought 2 in the last week, and committed to a third, and am considering at a fourth. Shhhhh. Don't tell my wife.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I will get help at the next gun show! You should do the same.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
You know you've got it bad when you are taking home HK's in multiple and your FFL has your credit card memorized and on file. Yes, I need intervention as well.
That's about as bad as it get's. The HK 9mm you got not sure which model maybe a Expert...i hope you do a review of it soon.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I am fully addicted as well, I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever given plasma to fund an HK. Not that I've thought of ever doing that or anything! LOL

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
First step is admitting so I'd say you are on the right track. Good luck fighting the demons!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Plasma pays $40 per visit you can only visit once a week picking up the homeless guy on the way and get him to donate, split his payment your up to $60 per week means you can have a brand new mr762 in a year. Or a brand new usp45t in 14 weeks. My tactical shoots great!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Got it bad, just bought a new USP Compact 45 Saturday. :25:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
First hk 9/2011 and my 3rd was purchased in may. Hk's will do it. I'm still waiting to hear back from a guy locally about a uspc 45 SS

·
Registered
281 Posts
Don't fight it. Just let it flow baby...
+1 We NEED a like button......theres so many hk's i want. Just no funds to back them. It woukd not be below my dignity to go to a plasma bank

·
Registered
281 Posts
Some of the collection pics on here make my stomach hurt i want them so bad. Id prolly trade my wife for an unfired usp 9 expert and a usp45 match lol!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts