HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
I know the word "cheap" and "MP5" isn't always used in the same sentence but,
what is the best way ( and I mean cheap) of getting a "94" (semi auto clone).
A. parts kit, receiver and have it built?
B. find a clone for sale, hope it works as I replace pieces and parts (internals, retractable stock and nice navy or FBI lower) with real HK?
C. Shell out the big bucks and just get one with all the pieces and parts I'm looking for?
D. hope Black Market parts will sell a barrel complete upper soon and slowly build it up with all the parts?
E. just buy a Beretta storm because I will never afford a 94 clone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
How cheap is cheap? You want something for $700 (Beretta Storm range) you are probably out of luck. For $1k you could probably get a CA94 that might work pretty well. If you were local I would sell my CA94, walked it around at the last gun show for $1k and nobody was interested. My buddy would sell you his too, and it's near new. Ejector broke on the second shot out of the box 2+ years ago and he never bothered to fix it.
Are you or your friend up for any trades?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Buy something roller locked, skip the Beretta.

$1200 will get you in the game, $1000 would be a good deal to run across.

Remember, "Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten..."

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
what is the best way ( and I mean cheap) of getting a "94" (semi auto clone).
A. parts kit, receiver and have it built?
B. find a clone for sale, hope it works as I replace pieces and parts (internals, retractable stock and nice navy or FBI lower) with real HK?
C. Shell out the big bucks and just get one with all the pieces and parts I'm looking for?
D. hope Black Market parts will sell a barrel complete upper soon and slowly build it up with all the parts?
E. just buy a Beretta storm because I will never afford a 94 clone.
I strongly suggest that you read the various threads on these boards and see the problems that people are having when they buy price instead of quality. You will quickly see just how far away that you need to stay away from the junk that is out there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I strongly suggest that you read the various threads on these boards and see the problems that people are having when they buy price instead of quality. You will quickly see just how far away that you need to stay away from the junk that is out there.
I agree, but its the money that's stopping me.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Correction, they are frequently used in the same sentence. And then we make fun of those who do.

Unless you want to spend over $1,200, you need to get a Vector Uzi. Can't beat the bang for your buck there.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Correction, they are frequently used in the same sentence. And then we make fun of those who do.

Unless you want to spend over $1,200, you need to get a Vector Uzi. Can't beat the bang for your buck there.
There was a seller on Sturm selling NIB Vector Uzis for very reasonable prices, haven't looked lately.

I have given thought to getting one myself, but then I have yet another platform to buy mags and spares for...

Good advise for a 9mm carbine, probably the best "bang for the buck" right there. Cheap, plentiful mags and parts (for now) too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts