HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Understand that! I just got an HK USP45c on a trade for a G19. When my phone is charged I will post a pic. Pics, otherwise it didn't happen, right...

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Are their any limits on how many firearms you can own in the Netherlands?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are their any limits on how many firearms you can own in the Netherlands?
Normally five, but additional uppers and caliber changes do not count against that number (e.g., an AR with a 223 upper and a 22 upper counts as one). There are also exceptions for hunters (+1, I think) and collectors, though what you are a collector of must be very specific, such as, "HK pistols from 1980-2000".

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Very nice collection! You just need to convert that USC to a UMP. Where do you shoot there? I would guess it is rather restricted. I lived in Amsterdam for several years, but my HK colection stayed in the US and I never explored shooting there. Fantastic country even if you can only own five guns, we loved the NL!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice collection! You just need to convert that USC to a UMP. Where do you shoot there? I would guess it is rather restricted. I lived in Amsterdam for several years, but my HK colection stayed in the US and I never explored shooting there. Fantastic country even if you can only own five guns, we loved the NL!
I am currently collecting the parts to do the UMP conversion. I will post pictures as that moves forward (in the Long Guns section).

Shooting in Amsterdam is easy for short ranges. There are a few clubs with twelve meter ranges, one in the center of the city, and a few different 25 meter ranges. There is one to 50 meters. If you want to shoot longer distance, there are a number of indoor ranges to 100 meters within an hour drive. Out to 300 meters? Emmen is your only option. Longer? Welcome to Germany, France, Denmark, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts