HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I had the joy of driving over to Ghillie's place (his shop is an hour away) and picking up the two new girls for my harem of HK Clones.. Well I wasn't disappointed! Jeff took me out and allowed me to run them with the go switch. Pure joy! The 53K was super smooth while the 52 was like butter. Both had a slower rate of fire then I expected, but nevertheless, the recoil... what recoil.

Anyway, just as expected the guns are beautifully built. The finish is just perfect and the welds look amazing. During the build process, I received no less then 10 calls from Ghrillie keeping me up to date on the progress of the build. The barrels are pressed, they are assembled or test firing videos are posted... I haven't had that type of customer service in a long time. The best part, is that from delivery of all parts until they were ready to come home... 3 weeks. Yes 3 short weeks to pick up both of them and one parts set was delivered a week after the other, so one gun only took two weeks.

Anyway, I was surprised when I was at Jeff's shop and found he had builds stacked up going from blasting to paint, to delivery while others were in the middle of being welded. This guy is a machine knocking out builds one after the other... Well, enough of my rambling about my extreme joy.. here are some pics!

53K with a friends registered sear installed... it has to be perfect!

The 52, I didn't take the time to install the sear pack as I don't have a stock for it.

A few words for all who helped with this...
Big thanks to Jeff for all of his work, his customer service and for building me two beautiful guns. Thanks to Robert of (RTG) for all the small parts needed for the build and thanks for Adam for the 52 kit. I look forward putting these through their paces! For anyone looking at a build, give Jeff a call, he WILL hook you up and won't keep you waiting, wondering about your build process.

Keep Shooting,

Jesse

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Congrats... I need to get my 53K down there for a tune up. Thanx for the pics...

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Very nice Jesse!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Ghillie thanks for the compliments on the pics... thanks for the great subject matter!

@Ford I dropped off the 52 parts at the shoot, If you can make it down next year, we'll get some shots of your beauty for you...

I'm looking forward to my range trip this week if the rain holds off so I can create some video of them running!! I want some fireballs from the Dragon!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
You're on Jesse! Btw, you've turned me on to wood!

·
Registered
6,399 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts