HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received my copy of "The Gray Room Book" which is freaking awesome. However, I find it VERY interesting that what they show as the room's SR9T and SR9TC, unless I am blind, neither have their respective "T" or "TC" stamps. They are serials 46-000226 (T) and 46-000448 (TC). I understand that a few did not have stamps, but I also thought that number was 125 or less, and those serials make the whole search for one and reports of "fakes", more mysterious.

Can anyone comment on this?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Do not open this can of worms........ I have a 1998 HK Catalog that has both the T & TC not stamped. No one knows for sure who, where, or when these riffles were stamped, just a lot of educated opinions from collectors.

As long as you are happy with your HK, that is all that matters IMHO

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it does stand to reason that if the HK Gray Room had an SR9T nd an SR9TC, and they weren't stamped, it should give more evidence that they weren't ALL stamped.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Do not open this can of worms........ I have a 1998 HK Catalog that has both the T & TC not stamped. No one knows for sure who, where, or when these riffles were stamped, just a lot of educated opinions from collectors.

The reason those SR9s from 1998 were not stamped is...they weren't SR9 Ts and TCs. HK was trying to get permission from ATF to bring in SR9s again, but they got shot down; no new SR9s allowed; no new SR9s imported. They even had a new stock configuration, but they were nothing more than a photo mock-up of what they wanted to import.

·
Registered
481 Posts

+1000000!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
The reason those SR9s from 1998 were not stamped is...they weren't SR9 Ts and TCs. HK was trying to get permission from ATF to bring in SR9s again, but they got shot down; no new SR9s allowed; no new SR9s imported. They even had a new stock configuration, but they were nothing more than a photo mock-up of what they wanted to import.
Hummm.........They are not stamped in my 1993 Sentinel either?

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Hummm.........They are not stamped in my 1993 Sentinel either?
With all the issues we've seen in HK's publications, I seriously hope there isn't anyone who actually believes HK's pictures represent some sort of HK gospel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts