HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Closed to the public. Armorer school attendees and invited guests only. It is in Ashburn at the HK-Defense offices.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,704 Posts
Like a kid in the candy store. I thought my Mom was going to have to come in and make me leave.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
I could tell you stories of guns getting knocked off the wall and the GMG slamming into battery crating an awkward silence, but what happens in the Grey Room stays in the Grey Room ;)

·
Registered
8,674 Posts
I could tell you stories of guns getting knocked off the wall and the GMG slamming into battery crating an awkward silence, but what happens in the Grey Room stays in the Grey Room ;)
Personally, I think all that was just an attempt to see what HK parts might become "dislodged" and unknowingly end up some place not noticed by anyone...you know, complete accident and all.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,704 Posts
I've seen pictures that aren't supposed to exist... I really liked the clear versions of the guns. The looked like the airsoft guns at walmart.... The clear G36 is awesome!
I really like all the prototype weapons and the fact that you can play with everything. If only there was a range next door.

·
Registered
676 Posts
If you are LE or MIL, you can usually arrange a visit by contacting the Federal Operations/Sales folks...used to be Jim Schatz, back when I used to go up every year. Not sure who it would be now.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,704 Posts
I know the book isn't as good as the real thing... but it is probably as close as I will ever get.
That's like trying to compare a postcard to a trip to Europe.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,704 Posts
I want to see either. I dont care if one has more than the other.
There is only one. The Ashburn room was opened some time after the move from the Sterling location. Some of the items from the Sterling location are not present, apparently due to the inability to locate the documentation allowing them to be transferred.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.