HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After scoring a 1993 USP 9mm in brand new condition, I went to a local shop today and picked up this beauty. I paid $1100 out the door for it, which was a little more than I wanted to pay, but it’s in fantastic condition so I’m good with it. New USPcs around here are about $1000 plus tax anyway so to get one with a stainless slide for about the same money is fine with me. Came with the box and 2 mags. I’ll be getting some trijicons for it and most likely will convert to LEM once the kits come back around.
And a shot of her glistening in the sun. 😂🤣

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Well done. It was a good week! And while a minor detail, I always like the slide roll marked HK over the laser etched. Good looking stainless sir, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
425 Posts
Nice, I need to get some Trijicon sights for mine as well. With the LEM kit installed it is a very nice carry pistol.

·
Priest of the P7
5,388 Posts
I have stainless compacts in both calibers (9 and 45). I know this is heresy, but they’re the only of my USPs that I really care for.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That was a great score indeed! Had a Compact USP in .40S&W, but sold it 20 or so years ago to a co-worker who was in to .40S&W since my interest was .45ACP.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations on the score! I have both USP 9 and 45 in stainless and they are unique. They check all boxes!

Great shooters too! Enjoy in good health!

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Nice grab. I like the stainless USPs. A real score would be a stainless full size 9mm, but you did well if you even found a USP 9 full size and then the stainless compact even adds icing to the cake!!. Happy shooting.

·
Banned
0 Posts
That's was great, Congrats Pal.

Reactions: TheLegoJoker
1 - 20 of 21 Posts