HKPRO Forums banner

The HK45C just keeps coming back.

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  flanker4741 
#1 ·
Well I sold my HK45c to a member here. Last week my buddy buys this HK45C law enforcement package. It's a BA date code German V! with factory night sights and 3 mags. HE shoots it loves it and then tells his wife. Well the wife didn't take it so well. So he told me to make an offer. I said 800 and he solf it to me. I figured it was a good deal for only having 50 rounds through it. I don't even like the HK45c but I figured I would help him out. And you can never have to many HKs.

#6 ·
Nice score! I am still kicking myself for selling my HK45c LEM. I am currently in the market to replace it.

#7 ·
LOL. I have the same thing with USP40 compacts. Somehow smokin' deals on the damn things find me that I can't pass up. I'm currently on my 4th that'll be going down the road here soon. I've made a couple of bucks on the other 3 but can't figure out how I turned into a USP40c magnet. The last one was a guy that came up to me out of the blue, told he heard I shot HK and wanted to sell me a USP compact. I said "Let me guess. It's a .40." to which he responded, "How'd you know?". I had to laugh.

Nice score! I am still kicking myself for selling my HK45c LEM. I am currently in the market to replace it.
I think we may know a guy that'll sell you an LE package for a touch over $800.:wink:

#10 ·
LOL. I have the same thing with USP40 compacts. Somehow smokin' deals on the damn things find me that I can't pass up. I'm currently on my 4th that'll be going down the road here soon. I've made a couple of bucks on the other 3 but can't figure out how I turned into a USP40c magnet. The last one was a guy that came up to me out of the blue, told he heard I shot HK and wanted to sell me a USP compact. I said "Let me guess. It's a .40." to which he responded, "How'd you know?". I had to laugh.

I think we may know a guy that'll sell you an LE package for a touch over $800.:wink:
I wonder if this mutual aquaintance would be interested in a possible trade deal.:wink:

#16 ·
AWWWWE SNAP Gotta say I love this weapon....

Out in Vegas for a 4 day defensive handgun coarse at Front Sight..... Brought the HK 45ct with me for this. Ive been putting it through its paces hard - ran it for about 1000 rounds before coming out.... stress test, no cleaning of it... [Yeah yeah - I don't want to hear it guys - I like to work my guns hard to see how they do...] Ran another 750-800 rounds though it and not a single failure of any kind... this gun is completely awesome !!!!

I can't begin to tell you how many FTE's and FTF's Gen 1 XDs had during the 4 day event... Glocks - only a few issues, but I hate those dam things... type 3 failures were abound on the range through the 4 days there...

Seriously I tried my best to trip this thing up.... all the dirty 45 rounds dropped to to ground during failure tests - I picked up and tossed into my bag of ammo - never once wiped down or cleaned.... ran them along with every new round of Sellier & Bellot ammo I brought. Not a single issue - sand, dirt whatever.... No Problem...

Ran amongst the top of my class - but my only regret was that I didn't take the time to install my LEM trigger kit before I got there... Oh well next time should be a blast...

I really had a great time, Front Sight and all the crew running things there were incredibly professional and helpful. Nothing short of a super fun time for 4 days in the hot desert. When the guys saw me running all the dirty range ammo - they were waiting for things to go awry, with the tons of XD's and moreso 1911's that all the staff were toting. Needless to say they succumb to the higher education of what HK brings to the table...

Get one and embrace the awesomeness of the HK 45c or ct... super sweet !!!!

#18 ·
Now that I have been out shooting both my usp45 compact and my hk45c I wouldn't put one above the other to be honest. They are both different but feel good in the hand in their on way. Both are dead on and run perfect. I even did a mag dump with both at the same time and have the video to prove it. It was fun to watch. 145lb buy unloading two HK 45s at the same time. Makes you take a step back. lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.