HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1975 Sam Peckinpah movie with James Caan and Robert Duval...and Bo Hopkins(always liked that guy)

but this might be the 1st movie to have a HK in it....there was a 93(but may have been a MP5 or 91, hard to tell at the angle) in the movie, towards the end in the gun/ninga fight on the old liberty ships, one of the bad guys had a 93(my guess) with wide forend..was very suprised to see an HK of any sort in a 1975 flick.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073240/

also Bo used(as well as the MAC) what I thought was an UZI but I dont think it was.

Not Sam's best work but a great movie non the less, a highlight(and damn funny) for me was the bomb under the taxi cab.....classic :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
The Uzi was a mocked up MAC10. If you watch the front sight is occasionally on upside down. Killer Elite may be the first HK movie. I know McQ was the first Mac 10 flick and the scene where John Wayne testifres it was filmed with live ammo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Could be one of the first movies to have an HK. I spoted an HK 41 or Santa Fe G3 in Man from UNCLE. That has to be one of the first HKs on TV.

·
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup, it was on again and I did catch it was a Mac 10 with stuff on it when holding it, when Bo fired it, it was a Mac10 with no stuff.

McQ..........filmed right here in WA......spent alot of time on that beach where the shoot out is at the end. Funny to watch them drive around Seattle........with no trafic! ;)

someone i know knew where it was that he fired the mac 10 in the range, I foget.

The Uzi was a mocked up MAC10. If you watch the front sight is occasionally on upside down. Killer Elite may be the first HK movie. I know McQ was the first Mac 10 flick and the scene where John Wayne testifres it was filmed with live ammo.

·
Registered
198 Posts
As far as the MAC-with-Uzi-front goes, I think you guys are talking about this gun (seen here in a screenshot from "Raw Deal" - Arnold uses the same gun later in the movie):

I've seen it in a whole bunch of movies and TV shows (it's also in "Stripes" and a few episodes of "The A-Team"). I have no idea what it is or who made it.

·
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure looks like it to me!

As far as the MAC-with-Uzi-front goes, I think you guys are talking about this gun (seen here in a screenshot from "Raw Deal" - Arnold uses the same gun later in the movie):

I've seen it in a whole bunch of movies and TV shows (it's also in "Stripes" and a few episodes of "The A-Team"). I have no idea what it is or who made it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts