HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me know if you all want more 'new movies' pictures posted.
I will take requests for only 'new movies' pics with HK only. Others here
can handle the rest it appears. When posting a request please include a detailed
description of what scene. No Private Messages with requests please.

How u like me first post? W00T??

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the pics! The Kingdom was a great movie with lots of good HK action :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Was a great movie. I noticed that too... seems like the Saudi police all carry 552's.

Jamie Foxx cutting into the Benz with that G3 was rockin.

·
Registered
306 Posts
This is embarrassing though

·
Registered
242 Posts
This movie is supposed to be available for purchase tomorrow(Dec.23), I have got to go get a copy, I haven't seen it yet. Looks like a great flick with all that HK action!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
This is embarrassing though

The on scene armorer failed to properly equip the rifle. Probably the guys from Long Mountain Outfitters............they did consulting work on COD4 and wow.........didn't know a scorpion pistol could be as accurate and have the stopping power of a G3....way to go guys!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
they did consulting work on COD4 and wow.........didn't know a scorpion pistol could be as accurate and have the stopping power of a G3....way to go guys!
+1 ... and I didn't know that an M249 SAW had the range and accuracy of an Airsoft gun.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yea...COD4 could be quite a bit more realistic with the weapons. And WTF, why no Eotech in multiplayer!!?

EDIT: I really want a Sig 552!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the 556 and damn, it's one accurate rifle. With an Eotech sight, my ten-year-old son shot a string holding some cans at about 50 yards (and yes, he was aiming for the string and not the cans).

·
Registered
429 Posts
the 556 doesnt do anything for me...i really like my LWRC though...

If there was a way to put 552 commando furniture on the american 556(folding stock, foregrip, and sbr) i would get one.

Kingdom was a descent movie and Hk was all over the place. saudi police rocking those usp's too.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Good movie, saw it last night. I have a friend who lived in an ARAMCO compound for 11 years, was a doctor at King Faud Hospital, boo-coo bucks mostly US tax free. He enjoyed going to the public square at noon on Fridays to watch the beheadings and removal of various body parts IAW Islamic Law.
God Bless,
Pyro Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
This movie is supposed to be available for purchase tomorrow(Dec.23), I have got to go get a copy, I haven't seen it yet. Looks like a great flick with all that HK action!!!

Ill get it in HD DVD thank you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yea...COD4 could be quite a bit more realistic with the weapons. And WTF, why no Eotech in multiplayer!!?

EDIT: I really want a Sig 552!
Its not about realism. Its about fun and gameplay. Always remember that. Honestly, if it were realistic, you couldn't respawn. Pretty much get shot and then you have to wait for the game to be over. Its a great game. I like what they did with it.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Its not about realism. Its about fun and gameplay. Always remember that. Honestly, if it were realistic, you couldn't respawn. Pretty much get shot and then you have to wait for the game to be over. Its a great game. I like what they did with it.
lack of realism in weapons is just frustrating and annoying though. there always has to be a mix between realism and arcade. Original Counter-Strike == best of both worlds.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts