HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done my homework on the Lusa on this website and elsewhere, and I have gathered that they are a neat, reliable little semi-clone of the H&K PDW.

What I have not seen much about is the actual purchase price. Very few places other than Atlantic Arms seem to list them at all, but this one on Gunbroker is only $690.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=81792018

Of course the seller has low feedback, but it's all positive.

Any opinions on the price of this particular clone? What's the usual OTD on one of these?

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had one a standard, i bought 4 factory mags and feed it 5 different loads. The gun was a POS, jammed on WWB and all but 124gr AE. And when this design jams it is screwed, there is no easy clear the receiver design allows for a FTE to become crammed in and stuck please do not buy this gun its major POS. I tried to contact company for 2 months and no help(couldn't even get ahold of them). The rifle worked okay(80%) with hot Nato rounds. IMO this gun it a $250 gun max!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
And unlike some of the other clones, finding a competent smith willing to work on may be impossible and I think there are some parts differences. Not to mention it looks funny.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My only experience with a Lusa was watching the guy in the next lane try to get a round downrange. The thing didn't even fire once.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Strange angle on the buttstock- it's just screaming for a changeout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts