HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on Gun Broker.

VECTOR ARMS NEW 94L RIFLE,APPOX. JULY DELIVERY! : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

Looks kind of interesting. But "only available from Kelly Enterprises".

NEW UPCOMING VECTOR ARMS MODEL,THE 94L 9MM RIFLE! EXPECT APPOXIMATELY JULY DELIVERY! I AM INTRODUCING THE NEW VECTOR/KELLYENTERPRISE EXCLUSIVE RIFLE, THE VKE 94L. THIS GUN WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE THRU KELLYENTERPRISES, NO WHERE ELSE! THIS IS A TYPICAL MP5 RIFLE, THAT HAS A NEW FLARE TO IT. MANY PEOPLE HAVE ASKED US TO ADDRESS THE MP5 RIFLE AND MAKE A HANDGUARD THAT COVERS MORE OF THE BARREL. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE COME UP WITH. ITS A 94/MP5 RIFLE, SEMI AUTO, WITH FULL AUTO BOLT CARRIER, AND BUILT ON A LSC RECEIVER WITH A NEW MP5 ,RCM PARTS KIT! AND ACCEPT ALL NFA HK F/A SEARS! THESE RUN FLAWLESSLY , AS ALL OUR 94/MP5 LINE DOES. THIS HAS A 16" BARREL, STANDARD MP5 PARTS KIT, A 93 VENTED HANDGUARD, A REWORKED AND LONGER COCKING TUBE, AND EITHER FULL STOCK OR SIDFOLDING CHOATE STOCK, YOUR CHOICE! THESE COST QUITE A BIT MORE TO PRODUCE, AND WE ARE ABSORBING SOME OF THAT COST ,TO BRING YOU THIS NEW GUN AT A REASONABLE PRICE.

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I saw these. I kinda like it. I think they're a bit pricy for a vector though. Aren't they asking almost $2000?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I was supposed to be notified by this outfit of a G3K that was to be ready around late Jan-Feb 2012. I had made several inquires here @ HKpro about the VKE and buying one last Winter and response was skimpy and vague. I had extensive email conversations in Oct. 2011 with this guy and was assured I would be contacted when it was ready as I was first on the list blah, blah, blah. Never heard a thing, still have not. Not out any $$$ but for $2K for the G3K and it being a new vector that he does not build but "oversee's" whatever that means, and they are plagued with issues, I let it go.... bad gut feeling.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I was kinda wondering about that USP. A little suspicious sounding.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm having Ghilliebear build me one of this from an exiting 94 clone I have. I just like his work and customer service... I'll post pics when it arrives. Of course I have to drop off the gun before he can work his magic. I this this style is a much more useful carbine option over the fake suppressor option.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Looks nice, but hardly some original design they suddenly came up with on their own.

The quote Retro so kindly copied and pasted is amusing. They would have the buyer believe they just created a whole new product to be discovered...

Love the 34, and I hope they are nice.

More competition is good for the market.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I'm having Ghilliebear build me one of this from an exiting 94 clone I have. I just like his work and customer service... I'll post pics when it arrives. Of course I have to drop off the gun before he can work his magic. I this this style is a much more useful carbine option over the fake suppressor option.
That is just what i did about 4 years ago.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
That manual looks very similar to the Coharie manual I had with my 89k

So this is a mp5 flat with 93 front end?

·
Vendor
6,917 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
ye olde NV is awesome!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Looks like someone copied Chops D34.
I think it was SW that actually made the first 34. But in any event, Vector didn't copy my design. I use a custom extented MP5 cocking tube, looks like they did what everyone else does, use a 33 tube with a sleeve. I also trim the handguard back for proper clearance for the forward claw-mount tab.

But thanks for the thought :)

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,917 Posts

·
Registered
10,256 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
And EVERBODY copied this photoshopped pic. Question now is, who is the guy that first made this pic?

It was me. I did it. Now, where's my royalties? Chops, GB, Vector and SW owe me!!! Free roller locks for life!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts