HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it ROCKS!!!!

I love this pistol and I have shot 200 trouble free rounds so far. I benched the pistol at 25 yards today and shot a nice 3 inch group along with doing multiple exercises from distances 7 to 25 yards. This thing is a great shooter and I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new P30! It is definitely one of the best guns available.
I love mine :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice picture too except for the Block.....I mean Glock in the picture.:)
That picture reminds you how much Glock needs to improve their guns to catch up with other gun makers. That Gen 3 looks like it belongs in a museum compared to the sexy P30.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. I never considered buying a P30 until I held one last week. I was holding out for a HK45 but, the P30 felt so good in my hand and pointed like a dream. So, I had my dealer order one and within a day I had a P30.

I have made two range trips so far and this gun can shoot! The SuperLuminova sights are the only part I'm not crazy about. They are bright but, they don't hold their charge very long.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
That picture reminds you how much Glock needs to improve their guns to catch up with other gun makers. That Gen 3 looks like it belongs in a museum compared to the sexy P30.
You get what you pay for. This is very true of HKs.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is that a Glock in that picture? Are they still making those things?

Congratulations on your P-30.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The P30 compliments my P2000SK and my USP in my collection. HK's are like Potato chips.................

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congrats! I love my P30, HK45, and my Glock 19.

I hope Glock never changes, I like them as they are... :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Awesome P30, but I have a question. Could you explain to me why you'd want to "blank" out the serial number on your gun? I see a lot of people doing that and I don't understand why.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
P30 in .40S&W is what Im holding out for

·
Registered
190 Posts
Awesome P30, but I have a question. Could you explain to me why you'd want to "blank" out the serial number on your gun? I see a lot of people doing that and I don't understand why.
Paranoia man... those f-in' black helicopters are always just a few minutes away....

:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've always felt it's better to be safe than sorry. Not sure if it's neccessary, but better be safe.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Because some a$$hole could report your gun as stolen, which could create all sorts of potential problems.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Because some a$$hole could report your gun as stolen, which could create all sorts of potential problems.
Sorry, ya gotta enlighten me on this one.

How can a random person report your gun as stolen, and how would this benefit them, or hurt you?

I know I keep all of my receipts for all of my purchases, sales and trades for life. I can prove where mine are at all times.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts