Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Feedback forum!

This area is expressly for members to help out their fellow members by leaving a personal comment trail of their dealing with another member in the marketplace.

Please abide by the following rules!
1 - ALL THREADS SHOULD BE FORMATTED AS SUCH:

Title:
<feedback score> for <seller or buyer>

Where the score is either Positive, Undecided/Neutral or Negative.
Make sure the seller's name is SPELLED PROPERLY. USE ONLY THEIR SCREEN NAME SO THAT OTHERS WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH.

ABSOLUTELY NO +1's, 'Great Sellers', exclamation marks, all caps, or other nonsense. I'm getting VERY tired of fixing all the improper titles! At some point I will just start deleting threads if they are not formatted properly!

Body:
Briefly list the item description, and any SHORT comments you may have for positive experiences. Larger comments are EXPECTED and ALLOWED for negative feedback, as readers and the seller will want JUSTIFICATION for your feedback.

2 - PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY! - No posts of the nature of 'my mother's brother's son's next-door-neighbor dealt with....'

3 - ONE POST PER TRANSACTION, PER BUYER - DO NOT add your $.02 to someone elses thread! Create your OWN thread to admonish or promote the seller.

4 - ONLY THE BUYER AND SELLER OF A TRANSACTION SHALL POST IN A THREAD - NO OUTSIDE 'contributions'. Any non buyer/seller posts in a thread will be deleted without explanation. (except for comments by board staff)

5 - MOST IMPORTANT!!! - POST ONLY AFTER THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE - this means what it says; DO NOT POST feedback until you've completed the entire transaction. Sending payment and not seeing your item after a week doesn't mean it's over with! For transactions not processing properly, DO NOT POST until you've reach some kind of FINAL end of the road; either you've declared the attempted purchase a loss, or the item was finally delivered. ONLY AT THAT TIME should you recount your experiences. Use email, PM or phone contact with your seller to pursue action. A post in this forum should be the VERY LAST thing you say about your transaction with the seller.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,953 Posts
STOP!!!!

Read the rules. It will avoid you having to send a PM to a mod asking why your post was deleted... only to be told to go and read the rules.

This feedback area is EXCLUSIVELY for transactions that occur on this board. It is not for general praise/complaint on anyone and everyone. It just for transactions between forum participants. If you do not list the forum member name nobody will know who you dealt with. More importantly, the transaction probably didn't come from here, so it shouldn't be posted.

This is also not an area to complain about auction bidding, even if the person you are complaining about is a member here. Only HKPRO transactions. If you have the slightest doubt, go back and read the rules. If you still have doubt, don't make the post.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
Please make sure you read this before posting here. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Further to what has been said--please do NOT place icons into the title of your feedback thread. No thumbs up, or smiley, or +1, etc. Follow the format and everyone will get along fine.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I'm about tired of pulling "thumbs up" smileys from the titles of these feedback threads. Pretty soon, I'm going to start deleting . . . you are warned.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,953 Posts
Please read Diesel1959's post just before mine. The feedback forum rules are VERY specific. There are to be absolutely NO embellishments of any kind in the titles of your feedback posts. Period.

<Positive/Negative/Neutral> for <HKPro screen name>

No thumbs up, no smileys, no exclamation points, no "Big +1!", no "very", no "very, very"... Do it right or do not do it at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.