HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
I think I'm going to have to try this. I've had my P30 V1 now for 6 weeks and I love it. My first HK with the LEM. I shoot it just fine, no problems. I was just doing a thread search two days ago trying to figure out what I needed. Thx for clearing that up for me.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for this post! Trying to trade my G17 for an LEM P30L right now and I've been reading up on them.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
This is similar to what I wanted to do with a p30sk v1...I may have to give this a try down the road

Did you drill and tap the trigger on your own or send it out?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
This is what I had in my P30L converted from V3. Except modified trigger - not legal in IPSC Production Division.

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought a bunch of spare triggers and sent them to Bill Springfield to install the stop screw. He charges $18/ea (in quantity), which includes the stop screw and return shipping (Priority Mail). HK still does not offer anything other than the factory Match trigger.

I actually bought a bunch of LEM parts to assemble these kits but am still awaiting the V4.1 LEM kits to complete them.

·
Registered
368 Posts
How does it improve the LEM? Shorter travel, shorter reset, easier pull, wha?

And how do we mere mortals go about getting the parts (kit?)

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How does it improve the LEM? Shorter travel, shorter reset, easier pull, wha?

And how do we mere mortals go about getting the parts (kit?)
V4.1 LEM kit will shorten the pre-travel about 1/3, and the stop-screw will shorten the over-travel by... Don't know yet, but will measure when I get a chance :)
You can buy the parts direct from HKCS but they have no V4.1 kits in stock. Not yet.

Would the standard lem kit work on the p30?
No, it will not. It is for the USP/HK45 series.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Phenomenal post, TooSixy!

Thanks, brother!

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

·
Registered
368 Posts
V4.1 LEM kit will shorten the pre-travel about 1/3, and the stop-screw will shorten the over-travel by... Don't know yet, but will measure when I get a chance :)
You can buy the parts direct from HKCS but they have no V4.1 kits in stock. Not yet.
If that's the case, then I can see trying the LEM again. The super long pull is what threw me off that variant. Not that the DA/SA is much better. Still very long. Wonder if there's a way to get on the short list for they V4.1 when HKCS gets them in? I'd imagine what few they'll get will be gone ... quickly.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought a bunch of spare triggers and sent them to Bill Springfield to install the stop screw. He charges $18/ea (in quantity), which includes the stop screw and return shipping (Priority Mail). HK still does not offer anything other than the factory Match trigger.

I actually bought a bunch of LEM parts to assemble these kits but am still awaiting the V4.1 LEM kits to complete them.
When the kits are completed I'll take one!

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here you go. I have 5 kits like these available, but without the drilled/tapped P30 trigger.

• LEM Sear (209320)
• LEM Control Lever/Latch (209274)
• LEM Cocking Piece (209265)
• LEM Cocking Piece Spring (209275)
• V4.1 Trigger Bar Detent Spring (207932)
• V4.1 Catch (207933)
• V4.1 Hammer (207934)
• V4.1 Medium-Weight TRS (234773)
• Match Nickel-plated Sear Spring (215691)
• Light FPBS (209296)

• P30/P30SK Trigger (234297)
• Overtravel Stop Screw (215680) <-- not needed if you are going to send your trigger to Bill
• Hex Key (958179)

Plus $18 to send the trigger to Bill Springfield for installing the stop screw. Bill will provide a stop screw with the service.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts