HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beautiful weapon but, somehow I doubt that wood table Jonas used for cover would have helped! A few 4.6's would go through that like a hot knife through butter! More like concealment, not cover...great premiere though!

·
Registered
434 Posts
That and the cycle rate in the movie was way off. We see them out here at work every once in a while with some of the feds... wicked little package, and fast shooting...

·
Registered
555 Posts
The show was pretty crazy. No way in hell that Jonas would have missed the MP7 hit man when he first started shooting. Hell I could have made that shot.

·
Registered
266 Posts
so how many of you wana see the Capt's wife take a hit!

·
Registered
35 Posts
The show was pretty crazy. No way in hell that Jonas would have missed the MP7 hit man when he first started shooting. Hell I could have made that shot.
Well the show is getting more and more similar to A-team, so what do you expect?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Well the show is getting more and more similar to A-team, so what do you expect?
come on we got to watch anything better the 24
this is the only game in town now

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Not much more 24 gonna be happening now! I'll bet Jack Bauer will mysteriously go "under cover" and have a face transplant or something untill he gets out of the can :p

I love seeing MP7's, but it just makes me want one more :p . I still somehow missed the darned Future Weapons with it in... i'll need to look it up on youtube or something...

·
Registered
50 Posts
so how many of you wana see the Capt's wife take a hit!
You mean colonel ;) And it seems Pedro Cerrano joined the Unit this season! (Only those who have seen the "Major League" movies will get that)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I gotcha on that.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts