HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mp5k and 416 in tonites episode. anyone see any others?

·
Registered
870 Posts
+1, seen it too! every time I see them play with there 416s I want one of my own even more!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
UNIT

there was a SIG 552 also on the airport firefight ...... :83:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, it is true!

Reuters...

By James Hibberd and Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Belt-tightening broadcasters continue to take hard-line stances against older, modestly performing shows.

CBS has canceled long-running military action-drama "The Unit" and veteran crime drama "Without a Trace," and NBC is putting an end to Thursday night comedy mainstay "My Name Is Earl" and thriller "Medium." The moves come after late-in-the-game saves for relatively new fan favorites like NBC's "Chuck" and Fox's "Dollhouse."

·
Registered
501 Posts
I just noticed that there were no pics in this thread.
So I found a few..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice pics that are from the show´s glory seasons, before it went downhill.
R.I.P The unit.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice pics that are from the show´s glory seasons, before it went downhill.
R.I.P The unit.
I just into The Unit, so I picked up the first season on DVD last month and just finished watching it.. I enjoyed it, but wish they didn't get so involved with the wives..
It made it like a soap opera... I want to see more of the unit and the missions.
I have not seen anymore after that, but I was going to get the Second Season and watch it too.

·
Premium Member
3,890 Posts
I thought they were good for one more season? I'm so sick of the networks cancelling good/decent shows and putting more crap on.... I'm to the point where the majority of the shows I watch are on USA and other cable networks.....

·
Registered
405 Posts
have 1/2/3/ in disk box set..looking for 4 in a few weeks:660:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh my gosh CBS didn't! Man they are killing me, they cancelled 2 good shows! The UNIT and Without a Trace. Boy CBS is good at cancelling good shows. It's like they don't want advertising revenue.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I liked the show, but it was definitely going the same route that killed "Tour of Duty." As some one pointed out -- too much crap about the wives. In trying to make the show's appeal broader (i.e. to women), they killed the stuff that attracted the original audience. Plus, the story lines were just getting lame.

At least Snake Doctor finally got rid of his PITA wife.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah I have to agree. Too many storylines about the wives and them getting involved in the unit. That wasn't appealing. I would concur too about storylines getting kind of lame. I would say boring, more so in this last season. Seasons 1 & 2 had the best storylines, and then they started bringing the wives into it and making weird drama with them. Especially Jonas' wife.

I heard rumor it might get picked up by a cable channel? Would be nice. Maybe FOX, or USA.

·
Premium Member
3,890 Posts
[QUOTE
I heard rumor it might get picked up by a cable channel? Would be nice. Maybe FOX, or USA.[/QUOTE]

USA would likely do a good job with this show, so long as they keep the cast (unit members, care less about the wives)...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts