·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
416's with eotech...still watching

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yep great show with plenty of HK goodies!

·
Registered
266 Posts
i missed last weeks epsd of the unit (working)
so has the **** hit the fan with the other guys knowing about the COL's buggering? of dirt divers wife?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IIRC, I did miss an episode a couple of weeks ago, Hector was the one that saw them, and well, he is not telling anybody now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For a good laugh, watch the opening credits and actually see airsoft BBs coming out of one of the rifles being shot. It's hard to see on the YouTube vid, but very clear on TV.

Sorry, I cant tell the weapon being fired (while I own HK, I cant identify a whole range of firearms). The airsoft in question is at the 00:10 second mark, being fired by Grey/Betty Blue.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bsvxehGBtj0

I cant imagine why they felt the need to actually fire the BBs.

-GageFX

edit:

And the credits issue pretty much brings up a sad fact about the show: it;s starting to take a horrible turn towards the A-Team and other pulp. Season one, when Brown F-ed up in the tactical excercises and spent the whole episode on the range until his fingers bled - THAT is what I loved about the show. Now we have Jonas acting as B.A. and welding together a crazy tank/truck/steel monstrosity and going in bonzai style against orders. It's just getting silly (sillier). And this season when the new theme song came on, I felt instantly that that would happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts