HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My elite from buds hasn't come yet because the usps misrouted my gun. Apparently, they shipped it somewhere else, then realized it was at the wrong place.

Oh well, It will get here sometime, I hope.

You cant go wrong with the private carriers.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
It wasn't the US postal service that rather than fix the widespread theft problem resorted to raping their customers by making them ship over night and charge them ridiculous prices. I always use the USPS for shipping and have never lost an item. Sure, things might happen once in a while, but at least you will either get your item or satisfaction. Thousands never got either due to theft from those "private carriers."

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
man I love this new Elite.......must been an easry Bday present from Connie.....I wasn't expecting it at all :D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
If you are anything like me that really stinks. I have NO patience at all when waiting for something like that.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My elite from buds hasn't come yet because the usps misrouted my gun. Apparently, they shipped it somewhere else, then realized it was at the wrong place.

Oh well, It will get here sometime, I hope.

You cant go wrong with the private carriers.
I can see it now! Someone named "Hector" is parked in his Slab outside a Motel 6 letting the slide slam forward on an empty chamber while 3 others guys are saying "Let me see it Home"!

You'll get it back with only a few scratches ydaho!

·
Registered
45 Posts
LOL

I can see it now! Someone named "Hector" is parked in his Slab outside a Motel 6 letting the slide slam forward on an empty chamber while 3 others guys are saying "Let me see it Home"!

You'll get it back with only a few scratches ydaho!
man you guys are brutal!!! let me hand you some salt while Jupiter slices you open with a dirty razor!!!!! i hate waiting for guns after i paid for them. at least buds has plenty of them in stock and if there is anything wrong with it, just reject it and have them send you another one. as far as the usps, - it really depends on the staff. our local post office is the best i've ever been to. nice thing shipping firearms usps, if there is a theft, someone is going to federal pound me in a*s pen for a federal crime for stealing a gun+ i'm sure the gov. would add some other charges to ride on top of it, theft of government property along to boot! try not to pop a blood vessel waiting for you elite, .... you'll love it as soon as you put your first round down the barrel.

·
Registered
616 Posts
man I love this new Elite.......must been an easry Bday present from Connie.....I wasn't expecting it at all :D
LOL

Mental note...never discuss items lost during shipment on HKPRO....

Buds is a good dealer, Im sure they will take care of you if anything happens. I am betting that all will workout though, just a little later in the week than you planned.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha!! Lol

Thanks Guys,

It is definitly not fun waiting for a gun. I haven't been able to get any homework done this last week, just thinking about it. I started reloading some 45 last week to make sure I had plenty when the gun actually did arrive.

That is close to 800 rnds of 45. Mostly 200 grn copper plated behind 5.2 grns of WST. It took me about 20 hours to do on a single stage rock chucker press; and it will probably take me 4 hours to shoot it all. It will be a definite trial by fire for my Elite. The Baby Eagle will be helping too (The BE has an awesome business end).

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ha!! Lol

Thanks Guys,

It is definitly not fun waiting for a gun. I haven't been able to get any homework done this last week, just thinking about it. I started reloading some 45 last week to make sure I had plenty when the gun actually did arrive.
It looks like it's time for you to invest in a Dillon 550 ydaho!

I've got my 550 set up for 9mm and my 1050 set up for .45 ACP.

I know how hard it is to wait for a new toy!
Days seem like weeks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts