HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I consolidated the previous thread into thumbnails for faster load times and browsing. Use/edit/print these images however you like.

<font color="red">Once the image loads from the thumbnail, click it AGAIN to get true resolution or edges and text might look crappy. </font>

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
hallo hai,
thanx for the nice work on this wallpaper.
thanx, doc schlitzer

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: Update...

Very nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks ever so much. I have been looking for HK related material to make into sticker/magnets. Should look excellent on the safe. Thanks again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks ever so much. I have been looking for HK related material to make into sticker/magnets. Should look excellent on the safe. Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody should make some of these HK logos into larger magnets (safe art, like the oval magnets with wildlife murals). I think a bunch of people would buy them!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Addendum: If anyone actually makes something of reasonably large quantity using one of the images posted here (sticker, magnet, shirt, BMW), it would be nice if I could receive one gratis. I realize that I volunteered to do the work, but it still would be nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Thanks Haizum, those are some really nice pictures! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
My guess would be that you are using Firefox with some type of ad/image blocker. The blocker probably has criteria of a specific picture size to block...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
485 Posts
Very nice work.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to post this pic I made. It's kinda blurry and crappy looking, but I just wanted to what you guys thought. I can't make it look any better, or make it into a wallpaper,(I'm not good with that kinda stuff :eek:) but it would look pretty cool on a mug or maybe even a T-shirt, IMO:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts