1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
SoCal here

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm lazy, I don't think I'm gonna leave San Diego Co. A couple of us got together before at Iron Sights. To tell you the truth I lost interest in my USP, but lately I have been more interested in it since I reload 45 now.

The one thing is for sure is that I'll be keeping my P7 until they take it away or I can't get parts.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's the tally so far...

NorCal:
LeadthrowerInCali
aj1356
Cesar G.

SoCal:
11C ABN
mike100-Sorry to hear that Mike.
rorschach
FIX BAYONETS!®

My goal is to have everyone get together at the closest range and have like a Range Day: trying out different Hks, talking bs, etc...

·
Registered
872 Posts
FYI

Let see what days are the best for the Sol Cal people?

Weekends work best for me but my schedule can be tweaked?

We should look for a decent range and/or maybe a member has a membership to a gun club that would allow us access?

Also schedule this a month in advance (some of us have kids) to help lock in the date.

let give it a shot??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I might make a trip out of it if someone has a P9 or some other interesting models.

Bear 64 has fullsize USP's in the three calibers and it is really neat to shoot a few rounds in each one in succesion for an interesting surprise. I'd recommend that people who meet up try that out if you can get the USP's on hand at one place. A lot of people haven't experienced the match trigger since you can't get tacticals here either so anybody who has a match, elite, or expert needs to bring one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm working on the Match Trigger...kinda frustrating to track one down. We'll see when I get back from the Reno Gun Show next week! Anymore shooters from Norcal?

Leadthrower

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BlackMajik-man, I guess you know a lot of members here.

I like the suggestion about naming a date and place.

Can someone share where they go shooting at?

In so cal, I go to Angeles Shooting range and Burro Canyon shooting range: both are outdoor.

For indoor, Burbank Firing Line...I've also stopped by On Target @ Laguna Beach.

Let's talk it through and hopefully, hear from more members.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
HK owner in Los Angeles/Monterey Park area!

·
Registered
9 Posts
HK-41 / Hk-43 Owner in northern California.

All of my Pistols are Sig's however.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts