HKPRO Forums banner

They're Keepers !

2291 13
Several months ago I had purchased a P30SK V3. Tried to like it - but I wrestled with the trigger and ended up trading it.

Recently, I caught the HK fever again and picked up a NIB P2000 V3. I took it to the range and was immediately impressed - probably one of the most accurate handguns that I own. While at the range and gun shop, I spied a P30SK LEM and having never handled anything other than V3 variants I couldn't resist re-looking at the P30SK nor could I resist how great the LEM trigger felt. Long story short, I bought the P30SK LEM - shot it - and was super impressed. I had never shot a LEM variant before and I was in heaven. Very happy with two keepers.

Everybody enjoy the weekend !
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Several months ago I had purchased a P30SK V3. Tried to like it - but I wrestled with the trigger and ended up trading it.

Recently, I caught the HK fever again and picked up a NIB P2000 V3. I took it to the range and was immediately impressed - probably one of the most accurate handguns that I own. While at the range and gun shop, I spied a P30SK V2 and having never handled anything other than V3 variants I couldn't resist re-looking at the P30SK nor could I resist how great the LEM trigger felt. Long story short, I bought the P30SK V2 - shot it - and was super impressed. I had never shot a LEM variant before and I was in heaven. Very happy with two keepers.

Everybody enjoy the weekend !
are you sure it was a V2?
i thought P30sk only came in V3 (safety and no safety) and V1

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dad bought a V3 P30 SKS, I sort of like it, but when it came time to get mine I had to have the Light LEM V1.

They're excellent little guns. I've switched mine over to my EDC after feeding it a bunch of range and defense ammo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.