HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Several months ago I had purchased a P30SK V3. Tried to like it - but I wrestled with the trigger and ended up trading it.

Recently, I caught the HK fever again and picked up a NIB P2000 V3. I took it to the range and was immediately impressed - probably one of the most accurate handguns that I own. While at the range and gun shop, I spied a P30SK LEM and having never handled anything other than V3 variants I couldn't resist re-looking at the P30SK nor could I resist how great the LEM trigger felt. Long story short, I bought the P30SK LEM - shot it - and was super impressed. I had never shot a LEM variant before and I was in heaven. Very happy with two keepers.

Everybody enjoy the weekend !

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Several months ago I had purchased a P30SK V3. Tried to like it - but I wrestled with the trigger and ended up trading it.

Recently, I caught the HK fever again and picked up a NIB P2000 V3. I took it to the range and was immediately impressed - probably one of the most accurate handguns that I own. While at the range and gun shop, I spied a P30SK V2 and having never handled anything other than V3 variants I couldn't resist re-looking at the P30SK nor could I resist how great the LEM trigger felt. Long story short, I bought the P30SK V2 - shot it - and was super impressed. I had never shot a LEM variant before and I was in heaven. Very happy with two keepers.

Everybody enjoy the weekend !
are you sure it was a V2?
i thought P30sk only came in V3 (safety and no safety) and V1

·
Registered
187 Posts
Good choice and congrats.. And if you find after shooting an LEM V1 (light) that that's better for you, it's an easy conversion from V2 to V1 (2 springs)
-Mick

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dad bought a V3 P30 SKS, I sort of like it, but when it came time to get mine I had to have the Light LEM V1.

They're excellent little guns. I've switched mine over to my EDC after feeding it a bunch of range and defense ammo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So the V1 LEM trigger pull is the lightest?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts