HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
$680 book???

I have a couple older additions of the Janes. I'd have to at least spit on "it" first before giving it to someone for that price... Sure is a good lookin' cover though!

·
Premium Member
8,660 Posts
That's GOT to be a typo. $680? For a BOOK?

Oh, wait. I just read the fine print. I think it may come with one of the weapons on the front page as a free gift.

I'll take mine with the MP7.

Nope, I guess it's not a typo. But that is last year's edition. The 2007-2008 edition is $760, and has some AR looking rifle on the cover.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
cool.......but thats one spendy book!

Oh come on Landpimp, "Janes,' " is such a great, no nonsense book, about all the complete fire arms on the market! As well as other things, regarding weaponry!! They are the UT-most authority, on this type of publication!!

You can afford it!! Just have your girlfriend pick one up for Christmas, for you!!! Happy Holiday's!! :D TJ

·
Premium Member
8,660 Posts
Oh come on Landpimp, "Janes,' " is such a great, no nonsense book, about all the complete fire arms on the market! As well as other things, regarding weaponry!! They are the UT-most authority, on this type of publication!!

You can afford it!! Just have your girlfriend pick one up for Christmas, for you!!! Happy Holiday's!! :D TJ
But $760? For a book? Who buys that?

But it sounds like maybe you already have one. Can I borrow your copy? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.