HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 HK, a USP full size and a P2000sk (Both 9MM) and looking into getting a threaded barrel for my USP. My friend give me some reloads and one got stuck in the barrel. Lucky me nothing happen to me or the gun. So right now I am shopping around for a threaded barrel. I have done my research and going with a Jarvis extend barrel. I'm not sure what threading I should get. I want to get a suppressor in a couple of months. Is there any pros and con about getting a 1/2 28 vs 13.5x1MM? I would like use the suppressor with different handguns.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I went with a Jarvis it will still be cheaper. With everything I want it comes out to 272.00.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
the 1/2x28 is more the standard for the 9mm US.

·
Registered
59 Posts
the 1/2x28 is more the standard for the 9mm US. the 13.5x1mm is specific to the HK to my knowledge.
13.5 x 1 LH is used in production of 9mm barrels for S&W M&Ps, as well as Sig Sauer's 9mm line up

Pike said:
It's a suppressor, counter clockwise. You're holding a gun like that? You've held a gun like that before and you're still here? That's amazing. Jesus, hey, final request - don't let this guy shoot me please.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought the YHM Cobra M2 9mm suppressor, I like it because I can shoot it on barrels threaded for 1/2x28, and quickly swap out the $18 adaptor and use it on my 13.5x1mm (walther P99 factory threaded barrel). this is my first can so I am not sure how costly or quickly (or even at all) if other suppressors can have interchangeable threads like the cobra

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
13.5 x 1 LH is used in production of 9mm barrels for S&W M&Ps, as well as Sig Sauer's 9mm line up
thanks Noctis, didn't know that will edit post for correctness..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts