HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Obviously, I could just go ahead and spend a grand on a new USPc in .45 ....but I don't have a grand right now.

I already own a USPc .40. Are there any sources for a threaded bbl for the .40 (hopefully HK)?

I live in a NFA friendly state and already have a few NFA items. I'd like to get a suppressed pistol (especially before the next elections).

Any information is appreciated.

Sean

·
Registered
335 Posts
Unfortunately not for the USPC40. HK does sell the threaded barrels for USPC45 like the ones on the USPCTac45 but alas no compact tactical offering in 40SW. I second Jarvis as your next best choice.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much for the information guys. I've got an email into Jarvis now for more info and clarification.

One quick question though: Is .40 S&W subsonic in just about any bullet weight configuration or do I need to buy specialty ammo?

Thanks again,
Sean

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
+1 for jarvis. They are just-as, if not more accurate than the HK barrels (standard rifling) and you can shoot lead through them if you want to reload.

You will not be dissipointed :D

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,642 Posts
I'm pretty sure that you are going to want to use standard loads in a compact .40 suppressed rig. Otherwise, you might be looking at cycling issues. Depends on the can, though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Again, thanks guys. That's great info.

I'm still waffling about just buying another HK in .45 or having the bbl made. It's about $300 for the bbl, or about $1000 for the .45. I don't know if I should just spend another $700 and get a completely new gun, or if I should just stick with the .40.

Thanks again,
Sean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts