·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice, how does it shoot? Can you tell any difference from before?
I never even fired a round before sending the barrel in, so I can't say. It will probably only have a handful of rounds unsupressed in it's lifetime.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I never even fired a round before sending the barrel in, so I can't say. It will probably only have a handful of rounds unsupressed in it's lifetime.
That is still awesome. I wish we could own suppresors here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet.
I have a 9mm Tactical USP (full size, factory threaded barrel) for use with my suppressor now. I'd love to get a P30 to shoot suppressed, but will wait for a compact tactical model with factory threads.

Picures of Hk's new line with suppressors look amazing!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope they do that for you, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I would love to have a factory metric barrel, but I know it won't happen for the P30 and I doubt Jarvis or Bar-Sto will even make a barrel for my gun.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the link!!!!!!

By how much did this lengthen the barrel? How long is it now?
Very pretty... I'm thinking about it now too ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
They did a very clean job.

Can you take a picture of the whole firearm without the suppressor from the side, I'd like to see how the barrel is proportioned to the rest of the gun.

Thanks!

Scott

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The extension protrudes from the slide a total of 21mm. The barrel portion is 8mm from the slide to the shoulder. It pretty much looks like every other aftermarket barrel with American threads, but I would still like to have the barrel portion shortened by about 4mm. The metric threaded barrels keep the can closer to the slide, which I like. I'll probably just keep it the way it is for now, after all, I feel lucky just to have a threaded P30!

·
Registered
501 Posts
That looks great.
I was wondering about a threaded barrel for my P30 as well.
Thanks for the info and pics.
Is there any kind of thread protector you can get for it?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks great, could you please post some pics of your P30 with the silencer attached. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts