HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reviewing the options at jarvis' site, it looks like you can order a USP match (45) barrel WITH threading. One would assume this would stick out past the match weight to allow muzzle devices to attach to a USP match while the weight is still on. I scoured google and hkpro but the only thing I found was a screenshot from a game. Does anybody have pics of an actual threaded barrel on a USP match (45 or other)?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
After reviewing the options at jarvis' site, it looks like you can order a USP match (45) barrel WITH threading. One would assume this would stick out past the match weight to allow muzzle devices to attach to a USP match while the weight is still on. I scoured google and hkpro but the only thing I found was a screenshot from a game. Does anybody have pics of an actual threaded barrel on a USP match (45 or other)?
You may want to call them to verify its an extended Match USP barell, as opposed to a 'match' barrel, capiche?

·
Registered
758 Posts
6" is the length of a match barrel without threading, so I would guess its a match length barrel with the end threaded.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spoke with him on the phone and found out the threaded match barrel would not stick out past the weight. Glad i didnt assume! Guess i am going to explore the magna port option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts