1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Go with a factory threaded barrel, you won't regret it. Took me a little while to find one for my USP 45C, but I got one for around $250. It dropped right in and I haven't had a problem with it in over 1000 rounds and haven't heard about anyone else having a single problem with theirs. On the other hand, I have read a few accounts of people having issues with the fit of jarvis and efk barrels.

·
Registered
286 Posts
If i'm not mistaken HK never produced a threaded barrel for the USPc 40.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I wish they would've though. Maybe I'll call them about it lol!
Now that I think about it, you are correct. I don't know which aftermarket barrel to suggest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that I think about it, you are correct. I don't know which aftermarket barrel to suggest.
This is the conundrum I find myself with. I will have a can on this baby no if ands or buts!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I've used several barrels from both EFK and Jarvis. The EFK barrels can be pretty iffy in terms of quality, but my experience with Jarvis barrels has been fantastic. I've had five different barrels from Jarvis over the years, and they've all been superb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also looking for a couple of threaded barrels - USPc in 9MM and the P30 in 9MM. I looked at hkparts.net, but they're out and who knows when they'll be back. Is there another place to get threaded barrels for these guns?

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I'm also looking for a couple of threaded barrels - USPc in 9MM and the P30 in 9MM. I looked at hkparts.net, but they're out and who knows when they'll be back. Is there another place to get threaded barrels for these guns?
Please fill out the form to be notified, when there's enough interest they will do another run. I need barrels for P30's and a couple of 45 barrels too.......But I'm not in a hurry to pay a premium since my forms will be going out in a day or so......

·
Registered
44 Posts
I added my email to hk parts.net before I even got a p30 to get the p30l threaded barrel. It seems it took a year or so, but they got sent in a couple weeks ago. They were gone in 2 days. I got a stock USP compact 9 barrel and sent out to Tornado Technologies. They do awesome work and it only took a couple weeks, even though they say the wait time may be months. If you want too see a p30t, check out my other thread I started. Somebody else put one up too.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I added my email to hk parts.net before I even got a p30 to get the p30l threaded barrel. It seems it took a year or so, but they got sent in a couple weeks ago. They were gone in 2 days. I got a stock USP compact 9 barrel and sent out to Tornado Technologies. They do awesome work and it only took a couple weeks, even though they say the wait time may be months.if you want too see a p30t, check out my other thread I started. Somebody else put one up too.
I will be curious how the P30L barrel that TT worked up will hold up over the long run with the "extension"..........

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't know about that. The USP compact 9 has the extension, but it has held up well. I don't think it will be a problem because it doesn't have any rifling. At that point the bullet is free to go. Whatever they use to mount the extension is some good stuff. I don't think the extension will go anywhere for the life of the barrel. That said, if Jarvis had an offering, I would be tempted to use him because I know he makes good barrels and it would be cheaper than getting an extension. I don't know who did the p30l barrel, but they did a good job, I don't see how it would be any different than any other threaded barrel. They all took a long barrel and threaded it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've already put in a request at hkparts.net for both the p30 and USPc 9mm. Guess I'll just have to wait till they get them in stock.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've used several barrels from both EFK and Jarvis. The EFK barrels can be pretty iffy in terms of quality, but my experience with Jarvis barrels has been fantastic. I've had five different barrels from Jarvis over the years, and they've all been superb.
This gives me enough confidence to go ahead and order the threaded barrel from jarvis. I already have the suppressor so I will post a full review/write-up and a video of the suppressed USPc. 40 in action so that people may judge for themselves. I'll be sure to take pictures of the barrel brand new and at stages so that I can track any wear that may occur.

·
Banned
232 Posts
I would go with Jarvis myself. If you have any problems, they will replace the barrel at no charge. However... You can get a normal length 40 barrel, and have someone cut it down to proper length, and thread it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
This gives me enough confidence to go ahead and order the threaded barrel from jarvis. I already have the suppressor so I will post a full review/write-up and a video of the suppressed USPc. 40 in action so that people may judge for themselves. I'll be sure to take pictures of the barrel brand new and at stages so that I can track any wear that may occur.
What suppressor are you going to run on the USP?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yhm cobra .40

1 - 20 of 20 Posts