HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I bought a flash suppressor for my HK USP45 and it came with an O-ring that is useless. What am I supposed to do with it? Did I just fail another IQ test or something?

2. I would like to get a nice leather shoulder holster for the gun and wonder if you chaps might have any recommendations?

3. A buddy of mine likes the threaded barrel of my HK and wants one for his SIG 220. Does anyone know of anyone that makes such a barrel?

Good shooting to y'all, hope Xmas is good to you and that your holidays are happy.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
1. I bought a flash suppressor for my HK USP45 and it came with an O-ring that is useless. What am I supposed to do with it? Did I just fail another IQ test or something?
The o-ring goes inside the FS and if you look in from the threaded end there will be another o-ring in there. The one that you think is useless is either a spare or needs to be popped back in the groove right in the middle of the threads inside the FS if the o-ring in there is missing.
2. I would like to get a nice leather shoulder holster for the gun and wonder if you chaps might have any recommendations?
Yes, DON'T. I have tried many shoulder rigs with the Galco SSII being one of the best, but when you wear one you cannot take off your jacket, and that can get hotter than hell when you are out dining, and while they seem comfortable enough at first, after a couple of hours every single shoulder rig I have tried has began to get quite tiresome. I've tried to find one that works for me for over 20 years and I am now firmly convinced they do not exist. Get a nice hip rig either outside the pants or inside the pants if you can wear one like that.
3. A buddy of mine likes the threaded barrel of my HK and wants one for his SIG 220. Does anyone know of anyone that makes such a barrel?
Try Jarvis.
Good shooting to y'all, hope Xmas is good to you and that your holidays are happy.
Same right back at you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts