HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a HK45 would appreciate any tips as far as grease,oil,green o rings,any tips on cleaning this is my first post if i'm doing something wrong let me know.please be gentle with the FNG!

·
Registered
40 Posts
i cant think if any special ways to clean it, have you ever cleaned ANY firearm? first make sure its cleared... theres your first tip? just trying to get an idea of where to start in explaining it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I clean my HK45 every few hundred rounds. No special cleaning compared to other firearms. The o-ring will last a long time. I have not removed mine as of yet. Dont forget have a Heckler & Koch and a smile, its the real thing.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I clean my firearm after every session at the range. If you look around the forums you will find some great threads on cleaning and maintenance on firearms in general which can be super helpful. At the moment I use CLP but after browsing around the forum I have things to try like Weapon Shield and Frog Lube. Sorry for not getting real specific but that should get you started. Enjoy the new HK45!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts