HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a weaponlight for my USP 45 Fullsize, and the TLR-1 looks like a good light to put on my USP. I don't want to put on an expensive light as my first, I've never had a weaponlight before so I want to start with something low on the price scale in case I pull a stupid move and break it, but I am a little concerned about the recoil from my .45 USP damaging it. Also, does that light come with all I need to mount to the USP? I recall some surefire lights needing special rail adaptors.

Does that make it clear enough that I am posting about Hk products? Let me know. TIA. :}

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a TLR1 on my duty weapon (SIG226 40 cal) and I have had zero issues with it. It takes a ton of abuse while I'm at work and it still shines bright. I also have a surefire x200 on another gun that I haven't had any issues with. More than likely you'd be fine buying either light. Cheaper knock off lights suffer from recoil, but neither the surefire nor the streamlight should have any problems. Check into it, but I think they both come with a good warranty...Surefire is lifetime I think, but I'm not sure...Streamlight may be lifetime as well.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I have one I swap back and forth between my USP45t and USPct. I love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts