HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the TLR 7 Sub starting to get in the hands of us shooters I’m curious how they fit HKs? Anyone got pics of it on a HK45C since it says it actually fits without mods? How about on a VP9SK? The reg TLR7A clamp hangs off the end a bit and just looks annoying to me even though it doesn’t really hurt anything. Trying to decide between a TLR7A or Sub for my VP9SK. For now holster availability is making me lean TLR7A.

·
Registered
SP5K, Mk23, USP, P30, HK45, P2000
146 Posts
I ordered mine in March but Battery Junction said it was delayed until May ~9th. Then I got an email that it's delayed until July :rolleyes: I may end up canceling the order and trying to find it somewhere else. Just a heads up for everyone else.

Reactions: ZuluDeltaWhiskey

·
Registered
285 Posts
With the TLR 7 Sub starting to get in the hands of us shooters I’m curious how they fit HKs? Anyone got pics of it on a HK45C since it says it actually fits without mods? How about on a VP9SK? The reg TLR7A clamp hangs off the end a bit and just looks annoying to me even though it doesn’t really hurt anything. Trying to decide between a TLR7A or Sub for my VP9SK. For now holster availability is making me lean TLR7A.
I just received one of the first shipments of two of the TRL-7SUB models- the Glock 43XMOS version and the P365 version. Each have a slightly different mounting bracket. They both work well for those guns, but they are specific to those guns only due to each one having a proprietary rail. Saw your post, and so i tried to see if they would fit on any of my HKs and they would not. Much too narrrow. I also have several of the TRL-7A’s, and they are by far my favorite lights. The SUB version is actually not that much smaller, and actually isn’t much narrrower. I would stick with the TRL-7A for full size guns. Also, one of my TRL-7SUBs, the led head doesnt work. I swiched it between the two, and it is definitely is the LED head. I contacted Streamlight last week, and the are shipping me out new ones, and want me to ship back the faulty one so they can analyze it and see what might be wrong. Hopefully it is a fluke and not a widespread problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts