1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you currently posses both guns the P30 and HK45, and had to give one up,
which one would it be?

I'll go first.

Bye Bye P30 ( i do think its the best 9mm out there, but i prefer the Hk45 more)

-Rob

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have both, I would give up the P30 just because i am more of a .45 guy... but the P30 may be the better overall gun.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I think you could get a pretty good guage on this from the other guy deciding between buying a P30 & HK45.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
While I do love both guns my P30 isn't going anywhere. The P30 just fits my hand perfectly and is the better overal gun. I absolutely love the P30!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something, but aren't they exactly the same, except for standard control group and caliber? And the control groups can already be changed by an armorer ... so it just comes down to caliber, right? Or is there something else?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The P30 lends itself better to most for concealed carry and as a general purpose or self-defense handgun. High-capacity for its size it would generally fill people's requirements better for most.

The HK45 is a "man gun" in good old .45ACP for people who want to carry something a little more sizeable in a caliber that packs a little more punch.

The HK45 is also the larger gun of the two. They are not identical in size.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd lose the P30 if I had to choose...they both fit my hand well, and I love .45ACP. Not to mention, it'd be nice to have an H&K companion .45 to my USC/UMP, rather than a Sig (not that I don't love my P220).

·
Registered
849 Posts
bye bye P30...wait, actually i dont own a single 9mm. hmm, i have a very strong suspicion i need to correct that with a P7.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Between the P30 & HK45 Full Sz:

I would sell the P30 and get a HK45C.

Based upon what i already have currently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts