HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received .357 sig barrel from hkparts for a p2000 that i don't even own yet! It was part of the plan that i would buy a p2000 .40 cal only if i could nab the sought after, .357 sig. Barrel. Notification came via email @ 1:30 am from hkparts along with notification for also sought after right sided control lever for us lefties. I POUNCED. they were out of stock next afternoon when I checked. Picked up 2 levers, 1 also for a gun I've yet to buy. Now I've basically got to buy the guns, and thats a commitment I'm happy to make.

caveatvenditor

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Congratulations! I love my P2000 in 40.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Is the .357 SIG barrel rare or hard to find? Cause I passed up a P2000 in .40 that came with the extra barrel for $800 or so dollars at a gun show not too long ago.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Is the .357 SIG barrel rare or hard to find? Cause I passed up a P2000 in .40 that came with the extra barrel for $800 or so dollars at a gun show not too long ago.
You should have jumped on that. You could have re-sold it for $1000 easy.

·
Registered
628 Posts
You should have jumped on that. You could have re-sold it for $1000 easy.
Well damn, I wanted it and would have kept it for myself. But the Berretta Px4 Storm I bought was cheaper. The one time I decide to save money and it turns out to be the wrong choice. I'm gonna have to go kick my ass now.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Only if it was NIB though. If it was used, $800 sounds about right.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I hope it was used so I don't feel so bad about walking away from, not that I'll ever know.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I hope it was used so I don't feel so bad about walking away from, not that I'll ever know.
Just assume so and don't beat yourself up. I think most of us have failed to jump on a deal and ended up regretting it at some point. There always other HK's in the sea

·
Registered
628 Posts
Just assume so and don't beat yourself up. I think most of us have failed to jump on a deal and ended up regretting it at some point. There always other HK's in the sea
Yeah, but after the initial shock of passing up something rare I realized I don't even want something in .357 SIG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts