HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see this inquiry constantly on the board, so after getting my 2nd USP45T i thought id give a thumbs up for this timeless piece.
We all know the specs, but what I especially like is that now I have one for the nightstand and another for cc.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet pair! I love the 45 Tac!
Just to hit the high points imo:
Accuracy. Between the natural grip angle, adjustable sights, long barell and match trigger, this gun shoots great.
Capacity:12 plus 1 of Remington +p Golden Sabres is quite decent.
Adaptability : From ccw to the nightstand to a service weapon, not much to complain about.
Resale value :not that I would, but it seems easy to turn this gun back into cash should the need arise.
Finally, its been tried and proven for near 20 years.
If you haven't tried one, do so.
Happy shooting.
Dan

So if you're not running suppressed, what do you gain over a USP? A better trigger? And yes I know about the sights.

Well ok, the O-ring barrel too. I guess you do gain more than just a trigger.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Expert, I guess you answered all the questions yourself! The USP Tactical 45 is just a sweet gun all the way around, as all the HK's, but this model is my favorite. It just fits me fine, shoots great, and never left me down with any issues, bought mine in 1999 new, and it did come with a camo case....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.