HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weapons is was awesome but this brings it to a whole new level. I cant wait to sight it in tomorrow! Barrel length is now 11 inches.

Man oh man is this a sexy uber beast!

I want to say a BIG thank you to Jayson Cotter at Investment Grade Firearms. Fast turnaround time, reasonable prices and last but not least SUPERB workmanship.

Also to my fellow HKer's out there. This is a Plano All-weather case. They are well built and affordable. I highly recommend you consider these for your uber weapons!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Congrats! There really is only one way to go and thats it right there! I have to send mine out and get it done, not sure what I'm waiting for, but I think you provided the much needed motivation to get it done. I say thank you, but my wallet doesn't.

Congrats again, how long did you wait for your stamp?

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats! There really is only one way to go and thats it right there! I have to send mine out and get it done, not sure what I'm waiting for, but I think you provided the much needed motivation to get it done. I say thank you, but my wallet doesn't.

Congrats again, how long did you wait for your stamp?

It was like 350 bucks, with the way things cost today I don't consider that a bad price.

Dont delay get yours chopped today! lol

Also the good news is the SBR BATFE NFA wait time seems to be only 5 months or so

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to try and get to the range tomorrow, if not then than this weekend

I dont forsee any issues, this is the length of barrel the platform was designed for.

As for a can I wont have that for another 7 months or so.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Outstanding! Cant wait for the range report. Great news on the NFA wait time also, I just sent in my paperwork a few days ago so hopefully I'll have my baby by January or so.

·
Registered
291 Posts
It was like 350 bucks, with the way things cost today I don't consider that a bad price.

Dont delay get yours chopped today! lol

Also the good news is the SBR BATFE NFA wait time seems to be only 5 months or so
Yeah they hired more temp agents to process the paperwork.

That's a great looking SBR!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I don't know about the ATF wait times decreasing. I sent in my paper work for my 416 in January. It went pending in March and when I called last week, the ATF lady said wait times are almost doubled for all areas and it is a 6 month wait as of now from the time your app goes pending, not from when you send it in. Mine will take 8-9 months to receive back in my hands.

Is it legal to assemble/possess a SBR with out the proper engravings complete? My NFA lawyer said it is the same charge as assembling a SBR with no tax stamp approval. Is that true?

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Seth, looks great! Congrats! Did you have to switch to the 10.4" gas block or does the original 556 gas block still work fine?

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Seth, looks great! Congrats! Did you have to switch to the 10.4" gas block or does the original 556 gas block still work fine?

Stuck with the factory block, Jayson welded it up

It looks good.

I have not have a chance to test fire the weapon, I will post an update when I do. I cant imagine there would be any issues since this was essentially turned into a 10.4 gas block

1 - 20 of 33 Posts