HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got both my USC and SL8 back from TBostic, i am very happy customer, the turn around rate is DAYS not months or years. here are some pictures:
SL8 just went pending, i can't wait to replace it with the original C barrel. they haven't cash the check for the USC yet.

I would like to thank Tom, Adam from HKparts, and all you guys on the HKPRO.com for making this project possible.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Very nice. I've decided to do the same thing with my USC. The stock block is fine but I want the real thing! Very beautiful weapons.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The recent problems reported with the HDPS stock block turned me this direction- its clearly the way to go. Beautiful firearms sir!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The SL8 looks fantastic!

Also, which rails are you running on the USC?
the top rail is from HDPS, the front rails are from Adam at hkparts. ordered them on wednesday, came friday.

i can't wait to hit the range later today, i'll post more pictures maybe contour videos.

·
Registered
304 Posts
They look great! Way to go TBostic and congrats on some beautiful firearms.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Very nice!
Both conversions are on my list.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
did not make it to the range this weekend, father-in-law are in town from Japan. nuttin better than spending time with the laws:8:

·
Vendor
2,627 Posts
I just got both my USC and SL8 back from TBostic, i am very happy customer, the turn around rate is DAYS not months or years. here are some pictures:
SL8 just went pending, i can't wait to replace it with the original C barrel. they haven't cash the check for the USC yet.

I would like to thank Tom, Adam from HKparts, and all you guys on the HKPRO.com for making this project possible.
Glad We Could help. We are here for all your HK Needs!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts