HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Video intro was a little out there for me. The whole time I was staring at the bike in the avatar reminiscing on my unrestricted 2004 Busa I sold years ago.

·
Priest of the P7
5,384 Posts
If your pistol comes out of its holster during "the apocalypse" you're likely on your way out bud.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I find the video pretty entertaining.
I'm sure that was the intention, that's the way I saw it. Some over the top theatrics with
some nice history of the Mark 23. I think there's some people here that need to get laid. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sorxes85 and Boost

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm sure that was the intention, that's the way I saw it. Some over the top theatrics with
some nice history of the Mark 23. I think there's some people here that need to get laid. :ROFLMAO:
Yes it is just a video on YouTube. I’m sure it’s not meant to be completely historical or educational. I’m always happy to see H&k in videos like this because it invests my interests. I watched collateral again yesterday. Mostly for the “yo homie” scene.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The folks at HK must like the Mark 23 video, they posted it on their facebook page yesterday.

Reactions: Boost and RetropM

·
Registered
150 Posts
This has always been my favorite promo video for a weapon. From Sig which is weird because their marketing dept is terrible (too many examples to list). This one I like though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts